THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS FOR THESE NICE MAIL ART COLLECTION

Montag, 19. Januar 2009

No. 514 - arriving mail art "Grüsse von Andreas" from Angela Behrendt (Germany)




No. 514 - arriving mail art "Grüsse von Andreas" from Angela Behrendt (Germany) - Angela has stitched a handkerchief, which I have sent her just a few days ago. It is an old one with an emblem of the city Merano. I thought to pass it over to the Touriseum (museum of tourism) afterwards, but she decided to sent me the handkerchief - of course it will stay now in my collection. Sorry for the Touriseum. Angelas stitched an Andreas Hofer Graffiti after the image Servane Morel has once sent me several month ago, which you can see here: http://andreas-hofer.blogspot.com/2008/09/no-409-arriving-mail-art-andreas.html
Thank you very much.

Keine Kommentare: